Monday, July 13, 2009

Two Worlds Collided

Life has been good to me, so far. I met my husband 12 years ago at a job interview through Cleveland Business Consultants (he was an interviewer and I was the interviewee) for a designer at Imperial Wallcoverings. I distinctly remember the agent at CBC asking me about the interview and whose name I remembered. There were 5 interviewers in the room and I remembered Joel’s name first, mostly because it was such a great unusual name, but also because I noticed what an incredibly NICE person he was. Well, it just so ended up that I was hired and Joel and I became great friends. After we both bailed out of bad marriages,we couldn't help but feel an instant attraction to each other. Neither of us had experienced such strong feelings before, so we started living together in ’99 and we’ve been sewn at the hip ever since. It’s terrific having such a great relationship with each other. We never knew marriage could be so enjoyable. Joel is a great husband and the best daddy any kid could ask for.


Joel and I are happy as can be. We have the twins, Nathan and Alycia, who will be 12 this year... good lord... and our newest addition, Evan, who will be turning 2 in August. Where does the time go??? Evan has been my world for the past 18 months. I love him to death. I could hug and kiss him ALL DAY... and almost do. I want another. Joel said he is up for it, and I hope he doesn’t change his mind because I couldn’t imagine just having one of these adorable little creatures running around the house.


We moved to Green in February of 2008 and we love it here. Our neighbors are incredible and we live close to my family (good for babysitting). We live away from the city, yet have the convenience of near-by shopping and parks. And it’s oh so nice to see the stars at night. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy this web site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment